The Way DoMyWrite.com Works
Only four steps separate you from your future paper and an excellent result.
Step #1 – Fill Out the Form and Place the Order
You should clearly define what type of paper you need and required fields. Be as careful as possible when filling out the order form.
- The number of pages – it depends on the number of words you need. A sheet of double space includes approximately 275 words, while a single-spaced one contains about 550 words.
- Period of payment – our rule is to deal with prepaid orders. As soon as the payment is confirmed, our writers start working. After the payment is made, the countdown to the deadline you set starts.
- Ready order – our writing team always tries to finish the order in advance. Remember that the delivery date you specify while making the order is valid for the first draft. The date might be changed if you would like to amend.
Step #2 – Pay for Your Order
- Security – our service uses only top secured payment system.
- You pay for the excellent content – it means you for the body, we provide a title page and references for free.
- Authorization – in some cases, some orders will be authorized; this procedure is necessary to identify the person who has paid.
Step #3 –Your Order in Progress
- Professional staff – we meticulously choose members of our team. Working with real experts guarantees amazing results. In this way, we provide you with high-quality products. The team includes experienced writers from different English speaking countries, so you have a chance to choose the type of English your order would be fulfilled.
- Keep in touch with the writer – you can always communicate with your writer using a fast messaging system in your account.
- Provide details – the key factor for success is detailed information from you – our customer. The more instructions and requirements you offer the better paper you get at the end. If you need to upload some additional files, you can use a special section in your account. Don’t avoid interaction with the writer.
Step #4 – Get Your Paper
- Email notification – after the order is finished you will receive a notification on your email. You can access the completed paper in your profile.
- Preview version – you can take a look at a preview version of the paper, at first. If the text meets all your requirements, you approve it; if you want to change some aspects of the order, you send it to revision and set a new deadline.
- Revisions – every customer can ask for free alterations three times. The review is available both before and after approval.
- Original content – our writers produce only original content checked with the latest plagiarism search engines. We don’t use TurnItIn for the one reason – it collects all checked files to a database. In this case, all documents are labeled as “fabricated” ones while checking for the second time.